American Taxation Worldwide


I am a US tax specialist who can assist Americans with their US tax compliance needs.

I have extensive experience with:

  1. US domestic and expatriate returns

  2. defending clients against the IRS, offers in compromise, installment agreements

  3. foreign reporting, i.e. Form 114 (TD 90-22.1), 5471, 8865, 8938

  4. guiding non-compliant US taxpayers through the various Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiatives programs offered by the IRS

  5. expatriation compliance

  6. reviewing prior year returns for accuracy

  7. I am a Certifying Acceptance Agent, authorized to assist alien individuals in obtaining an ITIN. Follow the link for more details.

As such, I can assist a diverse portfolio of clients from a variety of backgrounds, from expatriate employees to high net worth families and start up businesses.

I understand the importance of getting to know you and that building a strong professional relationship is key to efficiently managing your tax affairs.


Providing assistance with US taxation to American taxpayers worldwide. Whether you are in the United States or overseas, I am able to assist you with your compliance needs. American citizens, greencard holders and residents are subject to worldwide taxation. It is often quite daunting to manage these tax affairs and I am here to help.